Sunday, January 1, 2012

So one more year jus left in past... 2011...


What it was for me ? what it gave ?
nothing changed when I look back to just died yesterday n the  dying today, it just forced me to change my Diary for sure...
So nothing there to celebrate... but its time to think, re think n proceed life...

But When I look back to so many yesterdays of 2011 I can see my life itself, changes, drift n drastic twists that 2011 made on my life, may be forever !!!
One year of experience, experiments, truly an eye opener.....
showed the thickness n thinness of so many relations, my own strength n failures...

So many left us as God loved them more... Holy souls, Rest in Peace...


Our Department became a recognised one after so many years of pain...
Resigned from my first ever job, of-course first ever resignation too...
even tho I wasn't successful, students and co-workers showed me how much well mannered they are...!!!
MISS u FAROOKABHAD...

joined as an Hsst teacher, in the very same School were I was just a student once...
Shared the same staff room with my own teachers, the place i hated n afraid a lot once...and amazed to know how much real they all are, new relations, new life...

new life's too...
among them my nephews ... Razeen n Eshal, just lighted my home like anything...

Friends kept amazing, and really felt y they r so important for me...
and its nice to be with them n their families on precious occasions of their life...

2011 , an year from my journey of life, of being what am ...
and I re-discovered myself, every moment , every day...
thanks for everything u gave in the path of life...
thanks to almighty , thanks to all my friends, relatives, co-workers, n all who made my days..

Good bye 2011

No comments:

Post a Comment