Saturday, February 5, 2011

05-Feb-2011 ............................... Saturday



Its a great day of nostalgia... back to MJHSS , for the sent-off function of my father,
Who is going to leave the service life this march.
It was truly a hearty experience to feel the dept n love between the students and him, and his co- workers are almost in tears,
Even at the age around 55 , the energy and vision about education and life he has, dat always amazed me, the Real Hero of my life , from whom I tried and trying to learn new new things every day, the Real Role Model of mine, from whom I learned the basics about how a teacher , a leader, a social worker, a believer , a human-being should be ....

Proud to be his son.


A loss for MJHSS as he returns from the Leading Role....

No comments:

Post a Comment