Saturday, February 27, 2010

Kovai .................

24-02-10 to 27-02-10

back to GRD.. 4 the 2nd review but with out presentation, my 2nd review got over. it was blunder, all was wrong for me, wat ever i touched. Made big blunder with my best ever friend from kovai life.

wen ever i took responsibility of something for some one, I always go wrong, by unfortunate, vl do mistakes. But if i try with casual n lazy mind for my things, or even if i didnt try at all, things vl come good for me in end.. some call me SELFISH as i do my work well n never do good wen resposibility comes on my sholder for others.

I wont blame anyone else or the time, its just right time may be waiting for me some wer in the path of life with a handfull of success.

Anyway, even tho its a blunder package, great to see ppl n hostelers back even tho time spend was less. Thanks for the love care n help from Prem, tinku, eldo, vineeth , sunderesh...

great to see subu back, niz time with eldo, subu, vineeth n sadikk. Great to see classmates like sunder, muthu, bala, sujith (!!!!), reddy, ramu, sunil, cheran ...
and all my gud friends from my class.. 3 days in kovai, Missed Arun all da way..

I was so lucky to watch n feel the great atmosphere of hostel mess hall while Sachin scored the First Ever Double Centuary in ODI Cricket. Sachin, we Salute You, Hatts-Off to you..


Anyway good bye friends, good bye GRD, Hostel n Kovai, See all next time...

Have a great time ahead..


"Do what heart says for ppl in heart"" ........Ajsal

No comments:

Post a Comment